Bollene, Mondragon, Mornas, Uchaux, Piolenc, Orange, Serignan-Du-Comtat
Cycle route - the Massif d'Uchaux by bike
Min. 36 meters
Max. 167 meters
The tourist service at Bollène :After going through Bollène, this cycling itinerary takes you through the woods to Mornas, long protected by its fortress.
By train from Avignon, TER services to Orange, Bollène and Carpentras
By train: Bollène station on the Avignon / Orange / Valence line
recommended parking (s)
- A varied route with plateaus and lovely uphill and downhill stretches.
- Visit Naturoptère in Sérignan
- Possibility of swimming in Piolenc
- Follow the bike road signs. If in doubt about the itinerary, follow the main road or continue straight ahead
- a hybrid bike and helmet are recommended
- Route suitable all year round