Bollene, Mondragon, Mornas, Uchaux, Piolenc, Orange, Serignan-Du-Comtat
Cycle route - the Massif d'Uchaux by bike
Min. 36 meters
Max. 167 meters
The tourist service at Bollène :After going through Bollène, this cycling itinerary takes you through the woods to Mornas, long protected by its fortress.
Accéder à l'itinéraire
- By train: Bollène station on the Avignon / Orange / Valence line
To be noted
- Follow the bike road signs. If in doubt about the itinerary, follow the main road or continue straight ahead
- a hybrid bike and helmet are recommended
- Route suitable all year round
Respect the regulations preserving protected natural areas – find out about restrictions to accessing the massifs during fire risk periods, from 15 June to 15 September.
Before heading out, check the website
- A varied route with plateaus and lovely uphill and downhill stretches.
- Visit Naturoptère in Sérignan
- Possibility of swimming in Piolenc