Camaret-Sur-Aigues, Orange, Piolenc, Serignan-Du-Comtat, Uchaux
6 - from Orange to Sérignan-du-Comtat
Min. 0 meters
Max. 0 meters
The tourist service at Orange :This itinerary connects Orange to the Uchaux massif - the area explored by the famous entomologist Jean Henri Fabre.
After this, cycle through the Côtes du Rhône vineyards to the village of Sérignan-du-Comtat and stop in at the House of Jean Henri Fabre, and at Naturoptère. See the many Renaissance houses in the village. Map and descriptive sheet available from the Tourist Office in Orange.
Accéder à l'itinéraire
To be noted
- Follow the N°6 cycle markings. If in doubt of the route, follow the main road or continue straight ahead
- Caution on the D43 between Piolenc and Sérignan du Comtat
- The route is best suited to autumn and spring
- Path with little shade
Respect the regulations preserving protected natural areas – find out about restrictions to accessing the massifs during fire risk periods, from 15 June to 15 September.
Before heading out, check the website
- An easy and flat road to aid your discovery of the triumphal arch of Orange, the aygues bridge, Piolenc, and Sérignan du Comtat.
- Enjoy a visit to Naturoptère in Sérignan
- Swimming possible in Piolenc at lake Li Piboulo (small detour of 1 km)