VTT n°14 - Grand Bois
Min. 835 meters
Max. 865 meters
The tourist service at Saint-Christol :A pleasant and easy mountain bike route, suitable for beginners and departing from Saint-Christol.
To be noted
- During huntig season, wear brightly coloured clothing, make yourself known and respect the signage put in place by the hunting party.
- If you come across a herd of animals, go around rather than through it and respect safety regulations concerning livestock guard dogs.
- Access to forest areas is regulated during the summer season (July to September). To find out the daily level of fire risk, check the information point at +33 (0)4 28 31 77 11 or go to www.risque-prevention-incendie.fr/vaucluse. In the event of a fire, alert the fire brigad : 112 or 18.
Respect the regulations preserving protected natural areas – find out about restrictions to accessing the massifs during fire risk periods, from 15 June to 15 September.
Before heading out, check the website
- Discovery of the village of Saint-Christol
- Panoramas of the Ventoux and the Albion plateau
- The "Grand Bois", agricultural landscapes and lavender fields