Saint-Christol, Sault, Lagarde-D'apt
MTB no.15 - Ballagros Lavender
Min. 841 meters
Max. 1038 meters
The tourist service at Saint-Christol :360° landscapes between Ventoux, Lure and Luberon, lavender fields and oak forests
recommended parking (s)
- Discovery of the village of Saint-Christol
- Panoramas of the Ventoux and the Albion plateau
- Agricultural landscapes and lavender fields
- During huntig season, wear brightly coloured clothing, make yourself known and respect the signage put in place by the hunting party.
- If you come across a herd of animals, go around rather than through it and respect safety regulations concerning livestock guard dogs.
- Access to forest areas is regulated during the summer season (July to September). To find out the daily level of fire risk, check the information point at +33 (0)4 28 31 77 11 or go to www.risque-prevention-incendie.fr/vaucluse.