MTB n°2 - Le Pavillon Rolland
Min. 297 meters
Max. 858 meters
The tourist service at Bédoin :The route takes you through the centre of Bedoin, a village renowned for its typical Provençal market held on Mondays. It then snakes across the southern piedmont of Mont Ventoux.
The trail, which is aimed at experienced cyclists, then traverses the ochre-coloured landscape of the Demoiselles Coiffées, and the traditional hamlets of Les Baux and Ste Colombe before climbing the first foothills of the so-called “Giant of Provence.” After a lovely, technically-challenging, downhill run through the Combe d’Ansis, the loop leads you along some gentler paths back to Bedoin.
recommended parking (s)
Parking at the municipal campsite
- The ochre site of the Demoiselles Coiffées
- Bédoin and its charming hamlet Les Baux
- Discovery of the foothills of the Giant of Provence
- During hunting season, wear brightly coloured clothing, make yourself known and respect the signage put in place by the hunting party.
- If you come across a herd of animals, go around rather than through it and respect safety regulations concerning livestock guard dogs