MTB n°2 - Le Pavillon Rolland
Min. 297 meters
Max. 858 meters
The tourist service at Bédoin :The route takes you through the centre of Bedoin, a village renowned for its typical Provençal market held on Mondays. It then snakes across the southern piedmont of Mont Ventoux.
To be noted
- During hunting season, wear brightly coloured clothing, make yourself known and respect the signage put in place by the hunting party.
- If you come across a herd of animals, go around rather than through it and respect safety regulations concerning livestock guard dogs
Respect the regulations preserving protected natural areas – find out about restrictions to accessing the massifs during fire risk periods, from 15 June to 15 September.
Before heading out, check the website
- The ochre site of the Demoiselles Coiffées
- Bédoin and its charming hamlet Les Baux
- Discovery of the foothills of the Giant of Provence