Saint-Didier, Venasque, Le Beaucet, La Roque-Sur-Pernes
25 - Hilltop Villages
Min. 145 meters
Max. 320 meters
The tourist service at Venasque :In leaving Saint Didier, you will need a bit of energy to push yourself at your own pace towards the beautiful perched villages of the Vaucluse hills.
Itinerary created by 'Communauté d'agglomération Ventoux Comtat Venaissin'
- The Monts de Vaucluse and the breathtaking views over Mont Ventoux
- Venasque, one of the "Most Beautiful Villages of France®" : Romanesque church, fountains, towers
- Le Beaucet and the château-fort with its ancient doors, Provençal wash house
- The old village of La-Roque-sur-Pernes
- Point 1: caution when travelling downhill, especially in wet weather.
- The course is hilly and quite athletic.
- To make the most of the views and the charm of the villages you cross, opt for electric bikes.
- Avoid hot days.