MTB no.61 - The Provence Plains
Min. 231 meters
Max. 345 meters
The tourist service at Apt :A lovely short mountain bike route with a rural atmosphere, hidden just outside of Apt, with beautiful paths through the undergrowth, past remarkable trees and with unique views of the hilltop village of Saignon.
Warning: Watch out for livestock guardian dogs around the Tourel farm (1.6km)
Accéder à l'itinéraire
To be noted
- Caution: at 3.2km, the descent is very stony, which can cause problems for mountain bikers with little experience!
- At 1.6 km watch out for livestock guardian dogs at the Tourel farm.
Check your equipment before departure
The day before your trip, check access to the Luberon massif in summer, as there is sometimes risk of fire.
In case of fire, call 18 or 112
Respect the regulations preserving protected natural areas – find out about restrictions to accessing the massifs during fire risk periods, from 15 June to 15 September.
Before heading out, check the website
- Rural atmosphere,
- Sections of woodland paths
- Very beautiful and remarkable trees
- Unique view of the hilltop village of Saignon.
ContactParc naturel régional du Luberon
E-Mail : email@example.com
Website : https://www.visugpx.com/FkaDIG30Kz
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Parc-naturel-r%C3%A9gional-du-Luberon-343504089119384/?fref=ts