Apt, Buoux, Saignon, Sivergues, Auribeau
MTB no.60 - Les Claparèdes
Min. 226 meters
Max. 577 meters
The tourist service at Apt :The diverse course that borrows part of the “All Ride” route is now an unmissable mountain bike event in the Luberon (1st week of the All Saints Holiday, mid-October).
• Watch out for livestock guardian dogs in the spring in Aiguebrun, and all year round on the Claparèdes plateau.
• Control your downhill speed; you are not alone on these paths!
Route Variant: the length of the route can easily be doubled by joining the second part of circuit no.58 'Crêtes du Grand Luberon'', up to 'Barbe Blanche'.
recommended parking (s)
- Dream-like scenery and wonderful heritage waiting to be discovered
- The route makes up part of the "ALL RIDE Luberon Lure, which takes place on All Saints' Day
- Rocky ascents and descents
- The route can be doubled by joining circuit 58 ( ''Crêtes du Grand Luberon'' ) at ''Barbe Blanche''.
- Good mountain bike skills required
- Presence of livestock protection dogs in the spring at Aiguebrun, and all year round on the Plateau des Claparèdes.
ContactParc naturel régional du Luberon
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : https://www.visugpx.com/Uq4QaU7Tel
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Parc-naturel-r%C3%A9gional-du-Luberon-343504089119384/?fref=ts