Cabrieres-D'avignon, Gordes, Lagnes
MTB no.43 - From the cedar forest to the Croix de Lagnes
Min. 138 meters
Max. 258 meters
The tourist service at Cabrières-d'Avignon :This mountain bike loop is short and sweet, crossing the rocky slopes of the Monts-de-Vaucluse before tackling the more difficult neighbouring circuits.
Caution: Control your downhill speed; you are not alone on these paths!
Route Variation: the trip can be extended by following circuit n°45 ''La pierre au fil du temps'', but it is a step higher in terms of effort and technical difficulty!"
recommended parking (s)
In shortTo discover en route:
- The cedar forest planted in 1860
- The Croix des Lagnes
- The Mur de la Peste - witness the sanitary war against the plague of 1721
- The Saint-Eusèbe Chapel, built at the beginning of the 16th century, and the Castle from the 11th and 12th centuries,
- Cabrières, Avignon and its old wash-house, alleys and fountains
- If you are an "expert", it is possible to lengthen the trip by taking the n°45 route ''La pierre au fil du temps'', (blue level)
Check your equipment before departure
The day before your trip, check access to the massif in case of fire risk
In case of fire, call 18 or 112