The activity at Cabrières-d'Avignon :Electric bikes, scooters, motorbikes and electric cars for hire. A physical activity offers the perfect pretext to explore the breathtaking scenery against an authentic Provençal backdrop.
- Secret tour of Gordes
- The Gordes hillsides
- The Plague Wall
- Vineyard tour and tasting
- Hike and visit to Saint Véran Chapel in Goult
- Walk in the Ocres quarries
- Goat farm tour
- Visit to the hilltop village of Oppède-le-Vieux
- Brewery tour
Dates and times
From 24/01 to 30/12.
Closed on Sunday.
Annual closure week 2 and 3 of January.
February, March, November and December: open Monday to Saturday, 9am to 12.30pm and 2pm to 6pm.
April, May, June, September and October: open Monday to Saturday, 8.30am to 12.30pm and 1.30pm to 6.30pm. Sundays by appointment.
July and August: Monday to Friday 8am to 7pm non-stop, Saturday 8.30am to 6.30pm, Sundays by appointment.
Means of payment
- Bank/credit card
Adult: from 45 € (Electrically assisted bikes).
Cycle hire :
45 € hub motor bike per day
56 € pedal-powered bike per day
65 € per day for a semi-rigid mountain bike
89 € full suspension
Qualified instructor, mountain bike guide
- 1/2 day: from €119 to €85 per person for groups of 2 or more, or €215 incl. VAT for private hire
- full day: from €159 to €119 per person for groups of 2 or more, or €330 incl. tax for private hire.