Maison Bouachon, situated in the heart of Châteauneuf-du-Pape vineyards, an appellation synonymous with the Côtes du Rhône, was founded in the 1898. Today, a fourth generation of vinters works to produce this famous nectar.
The Pavillon Bouachon is at the heart of our reputation and is a wonderful advert for our products. Uncover the mystery of our wine cellars, stocked with oak barrels, where the wine ages and matures.
Activities on offer:
- Cellar visit followed by tasting session,
- Introduction to wine-tasting,
- Gourmet workshops on 3 different themes: Aroma and Wine, Chocolate & Wine, Cheese and Wine,
- Wine-growers’ buffet,
- Grand Crus evenings,
- Hotel or bed & breakfast break plus dinner or lunch on wine estate,
- Personalized tour of vineyards e.g. in a 2CV, cookery lessons or themed evenings (quotation available on request). You can even design your own workshop in line with your own personal preferences and interests.
To find out about the full range of services and events we offer, please visit the Pavillon Bouachon website
The shop offers a wide range of regional produce (olive oil, jam, nougat, lavender), tableware, (aerators, carafes, glasses etc.) and ideas for presents.
If you’re looking for an unusual venue (to host an event, cocktails etc.), if you have a particular request (vineyard tour etc.) or idea (private or professional), we would be pleased to discuss your request with you and your specific client needs.
Competence, friendship and elegance embody the spirit of the Pavillon Bouachon: we delight in welcoming our guests!
Partner of La Provence à Vélo network, special welcome reserved for cyclists