You are travelling by train
Find all the information you need to reach Vaucluse by train below
Getting to Vaucluse
Lines SNCF - TGV directs: www.voyages-sncf.com
- Paris Gare de Lyon by TGV (2h38)
- Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport by TGV
- Lille – Nantes - Rennes – Strasbourg - Nice
- Frankfurt via Strasbourg and Lyon by TGV (7h)
- Geneva (3h) – Brussels (5h) - Amsterdam (Thalys in summer)
- London by Eurostar (from 2nd May 2015, 6h). www.eurostar.com
- Madrid (6h30) and Barcelona (3h30)
To get information, book and buy your tickets:
Direct iine: tel. 36 35 (0,34 euros la mn)
From Spain: www.renfe-sncf.com.
Two stations in Avignon: the TGV station and the central station Both stations are connected by "La Virgule", a train which takes 6mn to reach the other station (35 return journeys per day, between 6am and 10.30pm – the price of a ticket can be included in your train ticket).
Travelling by train in the department
Here is a list of TER and TGV train stations in Vaucluse. Bikes are carried free on the whole of the TER train network.