Piolenc, Mornas, Orange, Jonquieres, Sarrians, Loriol-Du-Comtat, Carpentras, Pernes-Les-Fontaines, Velleron, L'isle-Sur-La-Sorgue
V 861 - Véloroute de la VIA VENAISSIA
Min. 32 meters
Max. 96 meters
The tourist service at Jonquières :Secure cycle path on an old railway line.
Accéder à l'itinéraire
To be noted
Greenway for 15 km between Jonquières and Carpentras.
Temporary shared route from Carpentras to Pernes les Fontaines, Velleron, Isle sur la Sorgue and Robion. (follow the signs on small country roads and along the Carpentras canal.)
- Route best suited to spring and autumn
- The route has little shade, take a helmet, bottle of water, and sunscreen with you.
Respect the regulations preserving protected natural areas – find out about restrictions to accessing the massifs during fire risk periods, from 15 June to 15 September.
Before heading out, check the website
- Panoramic views of the Dentelles de Montmirail and Mont Ventoux
- Orange's Roman Theatre and Triumphal Arch, classified as UNESCO World Heritage sites
- The charming medieval village of Pernes les Fontaines and its 40 fountains
- Carpentras historical centre, its market, synagogue, cathedral etc.