Orange, Jonquieres, Sarrians, Loriol-Du-Comtat, Carpentras, Pernes-Les-Fontaines, Velleron, L'isle-Sur-La-Sorgue, Lagnes, Robion, Taillades
V 861 - Véloroute de la VIA VENAISSIA
Min. 34 meters
Max. 358 meters
The tourist service at Jonquières :Secure cycle path on an old railway line.
Orange train station
Regional (TER) line 9 bis and 10
recommended parking (s)
- Panoramic views of the Dentelles de Montmirail and Mont Ventoux
- Orange's Roman Theatre and Triumphal Arch, classified as UNESCO World Heritage sites
- The charming medieval village of Pernes les Fontaines and its 40 fountains
- Carpentras historical centre, its market, synagogue, cathedral etc.
Greenway for 15 km between Jonquières and Carpentras.
Temporary shared route from Carpentras to Pernes les Fontaines, Velleron, Isle sur la Sorgue and Robion. (follow the signs on small country roads and along the Carpentras canal.)
- Route best suited to spring and autumn
- The route has little shade, take a helmet, bottle of water, and sunscreen with you.