Gargas, Saint-Saturnin-Les-Apt, Roussillon
MTB no.51 - Between ochre, vines, and forest
Min. 205 meters
Max. 468 meters
The tourist service at Gargas :A beautiful mountain bike ride with gentle inclines and varying terrain, including the grey marl of Perréal, the stones of the Monts-de-Vaucluse and the ochre sands of La Gardette.
•Control your downhill speed; you may not be the only person on these paths!
In shortA beautiful mountian bike route.Advantages of the route:
- Beautiful views of Roussillon
- Explore pretty hamlets and small farms
- Bruoux Mines
- Trails alternating between the grey marl of Perréal, the pebbles of the Monts-de-Vaucluse and the ochre sands of La Gardette.
- Control your downhill speed
- You may not be the only person on these paths!
Check your equipment before departure.
The day before your trip, check access to the massif in case of fire risk