Bureau d'Information Touristique de Gordes
The tourist service at Gordes :Our dynamic team is on hand to help you, providing a dedicated service that helps you plan your leisure activities or professional events.
- Specialists and experts in the Luberon and Provence as a destination
- Efficient assistance and management for all your projects
- A team of professional, multilingual guides
- Carefully selected partners
You might be the manager of an association, or a member of a club or works council; you could be making plans with a group of friends, or perhaps you work in tourism (as a travel agent, coach or tour operator) – and you want to make the most of our wonderful region.
Whether you want to explore the sites or show your groups of holidaymakers round; unwind on a relaxing break, take a day trip, have a package holiday, or enjoy a stay tailored to your exact requirements, we can provide:
- Guided tours of the Luberon's most beautiful villages
- Country hikes in the heart of the Luberon National Regional Park
- Discovery days (the local terroir, fine foods, wines, and so on)
- Activities involving sport or relaxation
- And a wealth of other possibilities on request
- Car park
- Pay car park
- Pets welcome
Dates and times
From 01/01 to 31/12.
Closed exceptionally on January 1st and December 25th.
From 1st April to 30th September
Monday to Saturday: 9am-1pm / 2pm-6pm
Sundays and public holidays: 10am-1pm / 2pm-6pm
From October 1st to March 31st
Tuesday to Saturday: 9am-12.30pm / 2pm-5.30pm
Public holidays: 10am-12:30pm / 2pm-5:30pm
Closed on Monday and Sunday.